1. Product Validity: Products are valid and available as per the dates displayed on the calendars of the description pages.
2. Payments: For payments online we accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express via Stripe. For payments up-front we accept Mastercard and Visa (no AE). We do not charge any service fee for processing credit card payments. For day tours the full payment by credit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as L’OISEAU MIGRATEUR on the credit card statement.
3. Prices: Prices are per person, unless otherwise specified. Prices are quoted in Euro (EUR) only. Payments are to be made in Euro EUR only. We are not interfering in any exchange rate that might be applied by any credit card company or banking service. Quotations are subject to change without notice until a booking has been confirmed.
4. Contact details: All names, titles and contact details of the clients should be correctly given at the time of booking.
5. Modifications: All modifications / amendments must be requested in written form.
6. Cancellation policy & fees: Prior to the tour / trip: cancellation fees apply as follows.
Day trips / tours
- Cancellation more than 30 days prior the date of your day tour, no cancellation fees (except banking fees when they apply).
- Cancellation within 30 to 7 days before the date of your tour or service, cancellation fee amounts to 50% of the total amount.
- Cancellation occurring less than 7 days (168 hours) of the start of your tour, full amount applies, no refund is possible.
Themed stays – Photo trips
- 30% of the full amount is to be paid upon reservation. The balance (70%) is to be paid latest one month before the start of the stay.
- A strict cancellation policy applies. We recommend the traveller subscribes a cancellation / travel insurance.
7. Passports & Visas: It is the responsibility of all travellers, regardless of their nationality and the passport they hold, to check with the appropriate consulates to determine if any visas are required for the tour / event they want to book.
8. Booking Arrangements: In all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all the persons participating and listed on the same booking. The contract will be governed by and subject to our Terms & Conditions. No variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be of any effect unless made in writing by Best-of-Alsace.com.
9. Our Responsibility: Tour members, acknowledge by their acceptance, that Best-of-Alsace.com, its agents and suppliers in connection with the itineraries of individual tour members shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any hotel, carrier or other company or person providing services included in our tours or thematic stays. Further, Best-of-Alsace.com, its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labour disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
Best-of-Alsace.com / Oiseau Migrateur sàrl reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service in case of insufficient number of participants. Best-of-Alsace.com / Oiseau Migrateur sàrl reserves the right to decline, accept or retain any tour members at any time for any reason and without limitation.
All vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions specified by Best-of-Alsace.com, its agents and suppliers.
General Conditions of Sale related to transfers:
- Payment is made at the time of booking
- A reservation can be canceled up to 30 days before the transfer date with a flat fee of 30% of the sale. The cancellation must reach us no later than 30 days before the date of the transfer. In case of cancellation less than 14 days before the date of the transfer, L’Oiseau Migrateur will apply a fixed fee of 60%, between 14 days or absence on arrival, the full price of the transfer will be applied.
- When a transfer has been booked and the plane is delayed, the driver will wait up to sixty minutes at no additional cost. Beyond that, each hour of waiting started may be invoiced at 40 EUR. For pick-ups at the station, the waiting time will be fifteen minutes.
- When a person books, he/she is committing on behalf of the other people and therefore we consider that all members of the group also accept the conditions of L’Oiseau Migrateur Sarl.
- The customer agrees to accept the conditions of L’Oiseau Migrateur Sarl even if he reserves by telephone.
- L’Oiseau Migrateur Sarl and its drivers reserve the right to refuse access to the vehicle to any person visibly under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs and whose behavior could be considered a threat to other passengers and the driver.
- Smoking and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited in the vehicles.
- L’Oiseau Migrateur sarl will always do everything possible to ensure that vehicles arrive on time at the scheduled appointments and drop off customers at the scheduled time at their place of destination. However, L’Oiseau Migrateur sarl declines all responsibility in the event of delay due to external facts beyond its will or control. We list some of them below:
- Road accidents creating slowdowns or blocking traffic
- Exceptional weather conditions
- Control of law enforcement
- Any fact that may affect the safety of passengers
- If L’Oiseau Migrateur sarl was unable to drop off customers on time at the place of destination, and this for its own reasons, L’Oiseau Migrateur sarl would then organize another means of transport: bus, train, rental car, taxi, etc. Reimbursements made for the cost of this alternative transport cannot be higher than what a taxi would cost to reach the place of destination.